Other reviewed scientific publications (books, books‘ chapters, collections of articles, articles, textbooks and etc.):
1. Lukashevich V.A., Matskevich A.S. 2014. Influence of biochar application in soil on transition of cadmium and lead to wheat plants – Bulletin of BSU, Belarusian State University, Minsk, pp. 244-246.
2015 07. 13th International Summer School for young scientists from CIS countries, Russian State Agricultural Academy.
2016 02. 17th Winter School “Biology of Plant Cell”, Moscow State University.
2016 04. School of young scientists on 4th International Symposium on Plant Signaling and Behavior.
International scientific conferences:
- Lukashevich V.A., Leshchenko Yu.A., Vetoshkin A.A., Przhevalskaya D.A., Sokolik A.I., Demidchik V.V., – “Synthesis of silver nanoparticles based on the technologies of “green” nanosynthesis and the analysis of their fungicide activity” – 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Cell Biology and Plant Biotechnology”, Belarusian State University, 2018.
- Lukashevich V.A., Dzemidchick V.V. – “Development of methods of “green” nanosynthesis and analysis of biological activity of preparations of nanoparticles obtained on the basis of this method” – “Youth and Progress in Biology”: XII International Scientific Conference of students and graduate students, Lviv State University, 2018.
- Lukashevich V.A., Leshchenko Yu.A., Demidchik V.V. – “Characterization of preparations of silver nanoparticles obtained by the method of “green” nanosynthesis”, – Biology – Science of the XXI Century. International scientific-practical conference of young scientists, Pushchino, Collection of Abstracts, 2018.
- Lukashevich VA, Sokolik A.I., – “Effect of copper nanoparticles on the electrical parameters of the cytoplasmic membrane of the carbonaceous cells of the Nitella flexilis”, – VI All-Russian symposium with international participation “Phytoimmunity and plant signaling”, Kazan, 2016.
- Lukashevich V.A., Demidchik V.V. – “Development of “green” synthesis methods of silver nanoparticles and the analysis of their biocide activity”, – Biologically active preparations for plant growing, Belarusian State University, Minsk, 2018.
National scientific conferences:
- Synthesis and analysis of fungicidal activity of silver nanoparticles obtained using “green” nanosynthesis technologies / Lukashevich V.A., Leshchenko Yu.A., Vetoshkin A.A., Przhevalskaya D.A., Smolich I.I., Sokolik A.I., Demidchik V.V. // Materials of the international conference of young scientists “Forest resources – Belarusian Poless‘e”, State Scientific Institution “Forest Institute of Belarusian National Academy of Sciences”, Gomel, 2018, pp. 172-175.