Identification of fungi pathogens (also identifications of endophytic and saprotrophic microorganisms) using microscope, biochemist and molecular analysis, pathogen extraction and cultivation in the pure cultures; pathogenicity and virulence studies; DNR extraction from various substrates; sequence analysis; research of microorganisms population structural; search of biological control agents; in vivo and in vitro studies.
Annotation of the dissertation
Kaya M, Bulut E, Mujtaba M, Sivickis K, Sargin I, Akyuz B, Erdogan S. 2016 Gender influences differentiation of chitin among body parts. Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology, 93(2): 96-109.
- 2020. 02 / 03 CA17128 – Establishment of a Pan-European Network on the Sustainable Valorisation of Lignin.
- 2019. 02/03 „STSM-FP1406-180219-105648. Detection and identification of F. сircinatum and other fungal pathogens on introduced Pinus spp.
International scientific conferences:
- Sivickis K., Raudonienė V., Matelis A., Burokienė D. 2019. Study of enzymatic activity of wood-inhabiting fungi involved in lignin degradation. 3rd joined Working Groups and MC Meeting related to the CA17128 LignoCOST, 13-14th November, Régua, Portugal (submitted).
- Čepukoit D., Šepetovskaja J., Sivickis K., Burokienė D. 2019. Antagonistic microorganisms efficient for biological control of fungal pathogen of Pinus spp. 62nd International conference for students of physics and natural sciences “Open Readings 2019”, 19–22nd March, Vilnius, Lithuania: 438.
National scientific conferences:
- Čepukoit D., Sivickis K., Kaluzna M., Burokienė D. Characterization Xanthomonas spp. isolates obtained from Fabaceae plants. – 62nd International conference for students of physics and natural sciences “Open Readings 2019”, kovas 19–22, Vilnius, Lietuva: 438. http://www.openreadings.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/abstractbook19.pdf