Study of hydrothermal and other alterations in the VIOD rocks using microscopy (polarizing and electron scanning) and geochemistry methods.
Study of rock formation and mineralization, rocks were intruded by ca. 1.5 Ga granitoids followed by hydrothermal and other processes and leading to ore a formation and mineralization.
Annotation of the dissertation
The major aim of this PhD study is to look after evidence of the 1.5 Ga magmatism in the VIOD and host rocks and evaluate related ore-forming events, their type and scale.
To achieve the goal, a study of hydrothermal and other alterations in the VIOD rocks using microscopy (polarizing and electron scanning) and geochemistry methods is planned. Such minerals as monazite, zircon, apatite, titanite etc., suitable for isotopic investigations will be carefully studied and their age will be determined.
- Demina. O. 2022. Modern methods of gemstone modification. Baltic Jewellery News.
- 2018. Further education: emerald, rubies and sapphires.
- 2018. Optical mineralogy.
- 2018. Opal course.
- 2018. Mineralogy course “Myths and realities of stone”.
- 2018. Gems: diagnostics and expertise.
- 2019. Computer technologies. Information systems and software testing.
- 2021. Laboratory-grown diamonds: gemology and the market.
- 2022. Laboratory quality management requirements according to the LST EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 standard.
- 2022. Gemological Institute of America: Diamond Essentials course.
- 2022. Gemological Institute of America: Colored Stone Essentials course.
- International Baltic Jewelry show „Amber Trip“ March 2022 https://ambertrip.com/